The Delivery Lead is ultimately responsible for all delivery within their Delivery Team.
We are looking for a natural leader to work with the Delivery Managers, taking responsibilty for the successful delivery of projects and products using appropriate project management methodologies, learning and iterating frequently.
Your initial focus is on the team and processes; coaching teams through challenges and actively trying to identify areas of improvement and methods to be more efficient. Your second focus ensures the team’s outputs are built to an appropriate level of quality, delivered to agreed timescales and meet commercial objectives.
Within the role you will:
- Facilitate the planning of work within the team
- Encourage initiatives for improving and adopting industry standard working practices, processes and tools.
- Have a positive impact on culture and foster a greater sense of collaboration and teamwork, personal ownership, responsibility and entrepreneurship.
- Oversee delivery for the team
- Manage some project delivery directly
Skills required for the role are:
- Experience in coaching teams and individuals
- Proven track record delivering to different project management methods (agile and waterfall)
- VSTS/TFS/Teams experience or similar
- Understanding the Agile Business Framework and the various Agile practices to enable delivery at pace for a project
- Scrum Master qualification
Most importantly we are looking for someone who is:
- Natural leader and facilitator who can encourage the team members to be the best they can be
- Calm under pressure
- Problem-solving, analytical and commercially aware
- Fair and objective
- Curious, passion for digital and the application of technology
In return we offer a fabulous working environment, excellent benefits, the chance to work on exciting projects, a place to learn constantly and make great friends.