- Produce digestible client facing data reports/analysis with actionable insights and recommendations, following already established briefs & Measurement Plans, with support from Digital Analyst.
- Work with Digital Analyst to design analysis to answer business / project needs and collaborate with UX consultants to turn analysis into actionable insights and recommendations
- Respond to & manage ad-hoc reporting requests from across the business in a timely manner.
- Use different analytics and social listening tools to provide a complete picture of user engagement - across digital campaigns, websites, email, social and apps.
- Plan Google Analytics tracking on new & existing projects for use by developers and digital analyst, and implement through Google Tag Manager, where applicable.
- Support the Conversion Rate Optimisation programme across clients, running tests and reporting on results.
- Any other task deemed suitable by your line manager.
- You will report to Digital Analyst and be part of the Strategy team.
- You will be based in London, but will be required to work from time to time in our Bristol office as well as travel to clients on occasion.
Who we think you are?
Our ideal candidate is likely to be used to working with data, with experience across:
- Can demonstrate the separation between simply reporting on and actually analysing the data and producing client facing actionable insight.
- Familiar with statistics & Excel.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Brandwatch an advantage but not essential (if you have experience other platforms that would be a bonus!).
- Resourceful and curious with an interest in using data to tell a story.
- Strong attention to detail with a rational approach to working.
- A desire to develop as a Digital Analyst, learning across different data analysis, measurement and tracking techniques, and being proactive and driven in shaping the direction of our analytics service.
With a natural interest in technological innovation, a highly skilled team of experts around you and a healthy training plan you will succeed in keeping our client brands relevant in a connected world. In addition to an excellent salary, Great State offers a wide range of benefits and a fantastic team of people to work, learn and play with.