This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-starter to join the Great State Delivery team in the entry level role of Delivery Executive. The Delivery team is pivotal to project and client success. It is responsible for the successful delivery of our projects, and building and developing strong client relationships.
The Delivery Executive role supports a wider delivery team for a group of clients. This includes the satisfactory delivery of retainers and small projects from a quality, timing and commercial perspective. You will work closely with the other disciplines in the business to deliver your projects. You will ensure that your projects are on track, utilising the most effective mix of skills and the most appropriate processes and tools. As the day-to-day contact with junior clients, you will need to exercise tact and diplomacy, and understand the clients’ issues and needs – while at the same time protecting the interests of the business.
The wider Delivery and Client Services team will support and mentor you in understanding project management methodologies and in building client relationships.
- Manage client retainers and small projects – working with internal teams to do so
- Manage the commercials for retainers and small projects where applicable – this includes creating estimates, revenue forecasts and relevant project documentation
- Manage client communications related to your projects, and build solid client and third-party relationships at a junior level
- Manage and track your projects
- Proactively manage project resourcing with the Production Manager and relevant dept. heads
- Provide administration support to the Delivery and Client Services teams, including creating meeting agendas, taking meeting minutes, writing Statements of Work and carrying out research. The role will also be required to support other departments from time to time
- Manage team communication and determine the appropriate tools for managing the project and internal/external communications
- Where applicable for small projects, you will facilitate team ceremonies such as stand-ups, planning, show and tells and retrospectives. Training can be provided for this
- Gain a detailed understanding of the technical platforms and products we use
- Support the Delivery team in the creation of project and client governance such as RAID logs and status report
- Problem-solving within the Delivery team – issue resolution and removal of project blockers
- Provide content entry support for projects where applicable
Skills and experience:
- Up to a year’s experience in something similar (account/project management, digital management of some kind). We would also accept college or university graduates with more on-the-job training required.
- Computer-literate and able to use Office 365
- Use of other tools is advantageous such as DevOps, Zendesk, Teams and SharePoint, but training would be provided
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) is advantageous but not mandatory
- Excellent attention to detail and a focus on quality
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Able to manage change/deal with change well
- Ability to manage teams of people, bring people together
- Strong all round communication skills (written and verbal)
- Basic commercial acumen
- Problem-solving skills, analytical
- Charismatic and open personality
- Passionate about digital and project management
- Team player
- Enthusiastic, committed, keen to learn and develop
- Calm and considered
If this role suits you down to a tee, apply now.
Great State is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women and individuals with disabilities.
Please complete all fields unless stated as optional.