Following a period of strong growth, we’re looking for a Delivery Lead to join our dynamic agency environment to oversee project delivery from one of our multidisciplinary teams.
This particular team works on one of our most significant clients, and you’ll be responsible for the successful delivery of projects and products using appropriate project management methodologies, with the emphasis on Scrum and Kanban.
You must have an ability to go deep on the detail and to step back and appreciate the bigger picture. As well as being a champion of governance, discipline and process, you’ll be a people person, master communicator, natural leader and coach. You will know how to get the best from individuals and teams as you oversee the Delivery Managers within your team and work very closely with our Client Partners and Account Directors.
Alongside our other Delivery Leads, you will support the Delivery team as a whole; providing leadership to all our Delivery Managers and play a core role in the growth and development of the Delivery Management function across Great State.
- At least 5 years of senior delivery experience in digital, with strong agile delivery experience
- Experience of project managing complex, full life-cycle projects in excess of £500k and programmes of work of £1.5m+
- A confident leader with the ability to both lead and serve
- Strong experience of commercial management of project budgets
- Ability to work well under pressure with a high degree of flexibility and fluidity
- An objective-focused and positive approach, able to objectively resolve challenges
- Excellent communication skills at a senior stakeholder level
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality
- Have a collaborative, supportive and team-based approach
- Line management experience
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Strong experience of governance for large projects
- Strong experience in managing client relationships
- Experience of the automotive sector advantageous
As an independent agency, we will present you with the opportunity to make a difference, have a voice and be heard. You will be able to lead or be involved in initiatives outside your core role that are close to your heart, as we are involved in a variety of relationships and activities focusing on sustainability, diversity, equality and inclusivity, young talent, health and wellbeing and more.
Being part of Great State is being part of a team.
Great State is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We believe we must have a varied and inclusive work environment to provide the best service we can. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
We offer all the usual fun benefits associated with a digital agency plus healthcare, flexible working hours, the ability to work from home and 27 days holiday, plus bank holidays. We are a sociable bunch whether we are cycling as a group, popping to the bar or attending an event together.
If this role suits you down to a tee, please apply now.
Please complete all fields unless stated as optional.